The Matrix Rower provides the finest rowing experience out of the water. Moreover, as the demands on rowing machines have grown in the last 20 years, the Matrix Rower is built to withstand the demands of elite athletes right through to gym classes and home gyms.
There are several design aspects that set the Matrix Rower apart from other rowers on the market. We've highlighted a few of them below.
Smooth, Quiet Performance - The tleek-yet-robust design offers whisper-quiet operation, a smoother stroke, easy adjustment and repeatable resistance levels to create an unmatched rowing experience. This is important if you're considering buying for your home set up.
Self-powered Console - An adjustable, backlit console makes it easy to see complete workout data. This helps you users measure improvement, and the clearly defined quick keys offer instant access to popular training programs at the touch of a button.
Lasting Durability - A high-quality cord is paired with a long aluminum rail which is reinforced with stainless-steel strips to stand up to repeated use.
Easy Storage - This particular rower tilts up to make its footprint smaller. In addition, built-in wheels make it easy to roll the rower into storage or to a new place.
• Brushed aluminum flywheel with 10 precise magnetic resistance settings offers challenge to first-time users and experienced rowers alike
• Adjustable, backlit console makes it easy to set your training goal and measure your results
• Clearly defined quick keys provide instant access to sprinting, distance rowing and high-intensity interval training programs
• Compact footprint offers easy placement virtually anywhere in your facility
• Ergonomic contours of the seat makes intense training sessions more comfortable than ever
• Seat lock offers enhanced stability when getting on or off the rower
• Long, reinforced handle includes a comfort-enhancing over-mold that allows both large and small users to comfortably pull stroke after stroke
• Heel cups include quick release buckles that let users quickly get off the rower, ideal for circuit training
• Can be tilted up to minimize footprint, and built-in wheels make it easy to roll the rower into storage or to a new place on your circuit training floor
• High-quality cord is paired with a long aluminum rail reinforced with stainless-steel strips to stand up to a steady stream of users in the busiest exercise environments
Display Screen - 3.5" x 2.5" Screen
Display Readout - Time, Distance, SPM (strokes per minute), Stroke, Watts, Heart Rate, Calories, 500 mtr/split
Manual, Interval, Challenge
Telemetric Receiver - Yes
Handlebar Design - Extra-long Ergo Grip Handlebar
Foot Stretchers - Adjustable Heel Cups with Easy-to-read Settings
Monorail - Aluminum
Resistance Technology - Magnetic Resistance
Resistance Levels - 10
Drive System - Coil Spring Poly-V Belt
Max User Weight - 158.76 kg
Product Weight - 59 kg
(L x W x H) 223 x 55 x 58 cm
Generator Powered LCD Display w/ Back-up Memory Battery