FFITTECH Cable Crossover
The FFITTECH Cable Crossover allows you to do any type of push or pull exercise whilst activating muscles across your entire body. That includes moves like the standing chest press, chest fly, lat pull-downs, and any type of row (standing, kneeling, or even bent over). One of the popular aspects of using a Cable Crossover machine is the fact that it engages your core during every exercise.
The FFITTECH Cable Crossover consists of 2 x FFITTECH 5A Single Station Pulley's linked by a FFITTECH Connector Bar.
- 2 x 100kg precision weight stack
- Solid steel machined weights with self lubricated bushings
- Chrome magnetic weight pin for easy weight selection
- Electrostatic powder coated finish for maximum durability
- Nylon coated cables which meets international standards
- Sealed bearing nylon pulleys that provide a consistent tension and fluidity with every rep
- Rubber feet on frame which protects the floor and prevents the machine slipping
- Multi grip chin up bars
- Easily adjustable pulleys. Chrome pin with no tightening required
- Assembled Dimensions: 100cm (L) x 445cm (W) x 245cm (H)